YMCA Youth Summit Survey
Not able to make our YMCA Youth Summit but still want to #beheard?
You can take part in our online Youth Summit Survey and go in the draw for the chance to win a 1 month Aquarena Aquatic and Leisure Centre membership and $100 worth of YMCA gear.
We believe the survey will take you about 20 minutes to complete - depending on how fast you type! Your feedback is invaluable to us and will help shape the future in Manningham for Young People.
Youth Summit Survey Competition Terms and Conditions
Participation/entry in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions.
Who can enter
This promotion is only open to Manningham residents only who are aged 12 – 25 years of age.
The weekly winner will receive a 1 month membership at Aquarena Aquatic and Leisure Centre (membership type is dependent on age) and $100 worth of YMCA gear. 1 winner per week.
- First winner announced Tuesday 13th March
- Second winner announced Monday 19th March
- Third winner announced Friday 23rd March
Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
How to enter
Entrants are required to complete the YMCA Youth Summit Survey via link
Promotion commences at 10 am Monday 5th March 2018 and closes at midnight (AEST) on Thursday 22nd March at midnight.
- All requirements must be followed to be eligible.
- Written responses must not be offensive in nature.
- Responses deemed offensive and inappropriate by the promoter will be removed and disqualified.
- YMCA Manningham have the right to publicise and share any responses and comments submitted for this competition.
- All entries must be received by midnight (AEST) on
- First winner- Monday 12th March
- Second winner- Sunday 18th March
- Third winner- Thursday 22nd March
- The competition is not open to staff of YMCA Manningham or Aquarena
The promoter of this promotion is YMCA Manningham and can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Promoter's rights with respect to entries and entrants
The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the identity of entrants (including an entrant's name, age and place of residence); and to disqualify any entrant who:
- submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions
- tampers with the entry process.
If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
To disqualify any entrant; or subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to take such steps as the promoter considers reasonably necessary to address the interference or change of circumstances which may include modification, suspension, termination or cancellation of the promotion.
If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
Failure by the promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The promoter reserves the right to offer bonus entry incentives throughout the course of the promotional period
The winners will be decided at 12pm noon (AEST) on the dates below at YMCA Manningham Head Office located at Aquarena Aquatic and Leisure Centre
- First winner- Tuesday 13th March
- Second winner- Monday 19th March
- Third winner- Friday 23rd March
Prize winners will be chosen by the YMCA Manningham marketing team.
The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
All prize winners' names will be published on our social media platforms and prize winners are required to contact our team at email@example.com to claim the prize. The promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of this promotion, including with respect to any aspect of the draw and the prize winners, is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. By accepting the prizes, the prize winners agrees to cooperate with the promoter in regard to further promotion, marketing and publicity purposes.
Unavailable and unclaimed prizes
If any prize is unclaimed by midday on the day following a winner announcement (Wednesday 14th March, Tuesday 20th March, Saturday 24th March) a draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place that same day at 4pm at the same place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner will be notified via our social media channels and will be responsible for contacting our team.
If for any reason this promotion does not run as planned by the promoter or is likely not to run as planned by the promoter, the promoter may take such steps as it considers reasonably necessary to manage the risks associated with the divergence which may include modification, suspension, termination or cancellation of the promotion, subject to the approval of all relevant State and Territory Lottery Departments.
Privacy and Consent of the entrant
Entrants consent to the promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, comments, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the promoter or its related companies for a period of 6 months (commencing on the day after the entrant is declared a winner).
The promoter will use your personal information to enter you into the draw, to participate in the promotion and for general marketing purposes. You do not have to give the promoter the information requested but if you do not, the promoter will not be able to enter you into the draw. You may request access at any time to personal information held by the promoter about you and ask the promoter to correct it if you believe it is incorrect or out of date.
The entrant is solely liable for the costs he or she incurs in entering the promotion and claiming a prize.
Liability of the promoter and others
Neither the promoter nor its officers, employees or agents are liable for:
- A personal injury or distress caused by a prize; or
- Any loss, damage or expense (including loss of opportunity) suffered directly or indirectly as a result of entering or winning the promotion, except for injury, loss, damage or expense caused by the fraud, gross negligence or breach of contract by the promoter.
- Neither the promoter nor its officers, employees or agents are liable for any loss, damage or expense (including loss of opportunity) suffered directly or indirectly in connection with a prize that is lost (including but not limited to lost in transit), stolen, damaged or delayed.